During your visit to Footnote Podiatry, everything is made as comfortable as possible.
From mobility issues to sports injuries or ingrown toe nails.
Podiatrists/Chiropodists deal with the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of the lower limb.
They work with people of all ages but play a particular important role in helping older people to stay mobile and independent.
- Hard skin/corns - Hammer toe
- Ingrown toe nail - Diabetic feet
- Verrucas - Fungal nails/skin
- Cracked skin - Sweaty feet
- Infected skin/nails - Chilblains
- Aches and pains - Rebuilding damaged nails
Private Health Insurance accepted, check with provider.
For an appointment call our friendly receptionist team on 01772 200545 lines open from 9 am – 6pm everyday
From September 2017 CASH ONLY payments