During your visit to Footnote Podiatry, everything is made as comfortable as possible.
From mobility issues to sports injuries or ingrown toe nails.
All our Podiatrists are HCPC registered and are members of the society of chiropodists and podiatrists.
Podiatrists/Chiropodists deal with the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of the lower limb.
They work with people of all ages but play a particular important role in helping older people to stay mobile and independent.
- Hard skin/corns - Hammer toe
- Ingrown toe nail - Diabetic feet
- Verrucas - Fungal nails/skin
- Cracked skin - Sweaty feet
- Infected skin/nails - Chilblains
- Aches and pains - Rebuilding damaged nails
Private Health Insurance accepted, check with provider.
For an appointment call our friendly receptionist team on 01772 200545 lines open from 9 am – 6pm everyday
From September 2017 CASH ONLY payments